Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Girl Hair Cut







I have taken Paige to get her hair cut a couple of times at Snip Its in The Woodlands Mall. Last time she went there she cried the entire time. Unfortunately it appears that she has been blessed with my fine, thin hair; however, her hair is still fairly curly which she inherited from Todd. I decided that I would take her to Celina at Visible Changes. She does such a great job on my hair, I knew she could work her same magic on Paige. This was the beginning of our Valentine's Day. Celina used the blow dryer and round brush on Paige's hair and she looks like such a big girl. If only I had time to fix Paige's hair like this before work/school every morning.

1 comment:

Deonne said...

I love all of the new pictures! Her new little haircut is PRECIOUS! She is getting so big! I love watching her grow on your blog! She's just too cute! :-)
Love, D