Also, I guess I haven't announced that we are having another girl! We are going to name her Audrey Grace and I believe my due date is Jan. 6. Paige was very upset to learn that she was having a baby sister. She thought it was going to be a boy. She has come to terms with it and says that Mommy has a girl baby in her tummy and Paige has a boy baby in her tummy. Very cute.
Lastly, Paige only wants to wear things that twirl which means dresses. Of course, Mommy convinces her that lots of things twirl. To balance this girly-girl attitude, Paige often likes to wear her camouflage baseball caps with her beautiful dresses. You can imagine how much her Daddy loves this!
Princess Ballerina - took these pics before we put on our ballet shoes

2 comments:
Cute pics! I love the name you have chosen for your new princess!
Thanks Deachi!
Post a Comment