So Todd and Paige were feeding the dogs tonight while I was cleaning the kitchen. When I was finished I went out there to see what they were doing. Imagine my surprise when I saw Todd holding an American flag and Paige was reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. We didn't even know that she knew it. I am sure they recite it everyday during assembly at her school. I am totally turning into one of those "isn't my child just the cutest thing ever" Moms! Of course she looks like a total ragga-muffin which means she had a fabulous time at school again.
While this video was uploading, we were going through our bedtime routine and Miss Paige was not doing a very good job listening. Needless to say she is sitting in time-out for the second time. She is crying and saying that she wants a smile - translation she wants us to be happy with her. It is absolutely heartwrenching. Now she just told me that she stopped crying.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is precious!
Post a Comment