Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Audrey!

I have been trying to post this blog for a couple of weeks but have had problems uploading the pictures. I can't believe my baby is already one. What a crazy year it has been. As you can tell from the pictures below, Audrey doesn't like to be the center of attention..at least around people she doesn't know. She is the happiest little girl with Mommy, Daddy & Paige.

Audrey is crawling everywhere and into everything. This is so much different from Paige who had no interest getting into things until she turned 3. Audrey is pulling up and climbing on everything but not showing much interest in walking. She has 4 teeth and I think a couple more are on their way. She loves to eat and will throw a fit if you don't let her have what you are eating. Yes, we are creating a monster. She loves playing with Paige and I love hearing them both squeal with laughter. Paige is a very attentive big sister and very sweet to Audrey. I am pretty sure that Audrey is going to be rowdy and beat her older sister up - that should make for some very interesting and entertaining posts for the blog.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!

Eating cake after everybody left

No comments: