We had a great weekend. Paige and I went shopping Saturday and I got some new shoes and a purse. Paige bought herself a Justin Beiber bracelet. She informed me that she wasn't going to have a good day at school today because I won't let her wear her bracelet. I have no idea why she has Beiber fever and I don't even think she understands it.
Yesterday, we were invited to the ranch where Todd runs Gunner most weekends. I am not very spontaneous and this took place a couple of hours before we were to leave. I hopped in the shower and Todd was a trooper and packed everything for the girls.
The girls got to pet horses which both seemed to enjoy and Paige got to ride a horse which she loved. She and Todd fished most of the time. Paige caught a 1 lb bass but I wasn't able to get a picture because it got off the hook before she finished reeling it in. At least he jumped out of the water so we were able to see him. Even Todd was impressed with how well Paige could cast. The ended up walking over to another pond so I couldn't see what was going on. She ran over to tell me that she caught a giant catfish and showed me how big he was. Little did I know that these ponds aren't stocked with catfish. Apparently, she caught her hook on something and it was a struggle to pull it out. Half of the "frog" that she was fishing with was missing. She told Todd it was a giant catfish and he went along with it. She has such a great imagination and fisherman are always telling "tall-tales" about their fishing experiences - seems like a perfect match.
I didn't get many pictures of the fun but here are a few.

No comments:
Post a Comment