Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sliding fun or Sibling Rivalry??

Well, Audrey still isn't walking - big shocker. Paige didn't walk until 17 months so I guess I'm not surprised. However, Audrey is much more aggressive and determined than Paige so it is driving me crazy. Of course she doesn't want to be held any longer but I'm not going to just let her crawl through the aisles of Target.

Audrey can climb up and down the slide. I have attached a clip of her doing just that. You can enjoy how annoyed she is when Paige gets on the slide as well. I'm pretty sure we don't have to worry about big sister picking on little sister in this family. Audrey will probably be our bully (hopefully only at home). Try to ignore my thick accent - of course, I'm just choosing to embrace that I'm a Southern Belle and it sounds beautiful.

1 comment:

Matt and Deachi said...

You are a southern belle. :) Enjoyed the video.