Tuesday, July 5, 2011

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, Oklahoma OK

Hope everyone had a very blessed 4th of July. We headed to OKC to visit Todd's Dad and Rita aka Grandma and Grandpa. Thirty minutes into our 8 hour road trip, Paige had already asked if we were almost there twice and I had already pulled out all of my entertainment weapons for Audrey. It did get better but sweet Audrey only slept 30 minutes. I am ready for her to be in a DVD coma on road trips just like Paige(what kind of Mom am I?).

We had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa and Yaya and Poppa even came to visit. We spent most of our time relaxing, playing in the sprinkler and the little "Shamu" pool that Todd bought the girls. We took the girls to the Science Museum Saturday morning. It was really neat and had lots of fun exhibits to look at. Paige and Audrey both loved the swings at the Treehouse. I didn't get many pictures. The girls had their first fight. Audrey was spinning a wheel in the space exhibit and Paige touched the wheel. This completely pissed off Audrey so she screamed NOOOOO and pushed Paige which resulted in Paige's feelings getting hurt and tears were shed by both. Needless to say we headed to the car after that and they were both asleep by the time we left the parking lot. Haven't I been saying that Audrey it going to beat Paige up when she gets bigger. At least they are my sweet angelic raggamuffins most of the time.

P.S. We sold our house. I think I am still in shock. We have to move out by July 29 and no, we do not have a place to live yet.

Posing together(not as happily as I would have liked but still cute)

My little water bug - she loves the water

Fun in the sprinkler

Paige being silly

Sitting on the sprinkler

She loves it

Getting a drink

Girls with Grandpa

Swinging at the museum

Astronaut Paige

Astronaut Audrey

Paige wanted to have her picture taken by the drive thru sign at Taco Cabana

First time to sleep together

2 comments:

Team Villarreal said...

LUCKY!!!!!!
I want our house to sell so bad :(
Nothing yet, but I hope soon!
Hope you guys are well!! Good Luck on the move

Abbie said...

Thanks Traci. Where are you planning to move when your house sells?