Monday, September 5, 2011

What a feeling

So I haven't been very good at taking pictures. I really need to get a better camera but since we are saving money it isn't an option right now. Paige picks out very interesting things to wear to bed. I swear she has never seen Flashdance but her jammies usually consist of a leotard, tights and leg warmers.

She is so funny and I need to start writing down the funny things she says again. She will be a teenager before I know it and I doubt anything she says will be funny then. Today she told me that when she was hiking at the lake with her Daddy on Friday they saw some people camping in the woods. She said the campers just left their stuff in the trees and it was no appropriate.

She was telling Todd that she loved him so much...55 million beyond 33 (this is her favorite number). Todd told her that he loved her 55 million beyond 34. She put her hands on her hips, cocked her head and said "that's not even a real number."

Oh I forgot to mention that she has some new poses...not sure where they came from.