Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat - Halloween 2011

Much to my surprise Paige decided she wanted to be a ladybug. Totally worked for me she could wear her ladybug dance costume and I would spend $0.00 on her costume. She thought Audrey should also be a ladybug so I ordered her a cute little costume from Gymboree. I made the mistake of showing it to Paige and of course Paige thought Audrey's costume was cuter than hers. Since I have a baby sister I know how these things work - Paige got her way and they looked exactly alike. I must admit that they looked adorable.

We went to the Trunk or Treat at the Walden Community Church. There was a fire truck, ice cream, cotton candy, games and plenty of people handing out candy. Audrey was a bit timid here but happy to eat ice cream. Paige also refused to play any of the games (which I am secretly ok with since one of the prizes was a pet fish). Afterwards we walked home and the girls stopped at several houses along the way. They both walked up to the house together and seemed to really enjoy it. Then Paige handed out candy when we got home. It was really fun...even for a school night.




No comments: