Monday, April 23, 2012
Happy Easter and Stuff
As usual I had good intentions but didn't get around to posting our Easter pictures as soon as I would have liked. I guess I should just be proud it is still the month of Apri. Instead of writing a lot of stuff, I am just going to post a lot of pictures.
We had a wonderful Easter. We made it to the sunrise service at the Lone Star Cowboy Church. They held it in the rodeo arena. Yes, I'm totally in the market for some cowboy boots.
Paige is doing a great job in school. She is such a good little reader. Audrey is a total 2 year old which means lots of drama. She is almost potty trained. I am sure once she moves to her big girl school in June with the other big kids she will be "officially" out of pull ups. Paige and Audrey get along so well. They having started sleeping in the same bed on the weekends - it is so sweet.
Todd called me today to tell me that they are going to begin clearing out lot tomorrow. I am so ready to see progress. We have already picked out everything from the design center so I guess I better be really nice to the builder for the next 6 months.
Paige at Easter Egg hunt at church
Look how many she got
Happy Easter - Best Cheese
Love that Audrey tries to do whatever Paige is doing.
Hugs!
Audrey finding Easter Eggs
Audrey putting on makeup
My Raggamuffins
Crazy Audrey
Princess Audrey
Always Posing Paige
Sweet sisters
Toothless
Audrey doesn't care much for the crawfish
Paige loves them!
Paige with her BFF Rylynn. This was taken after Paige's day of fun for her birthday - Sweet and Sassy, Cheesecake Factory, Sleepover and The Lorax. I'm not sure Rylynn can keep up with Paige's Poses.
My Mom was bringing her suitcase in when she was visiting. Audrey was throwing a fit and I couldn't figure out what she wanted. She went to her closet and got her suitcase out. She made Yaya walk down the street with her. I think she may have been running away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment