Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving
Well, I'm SLOWLY trying to catch up on this blogging. I'm so behind that I'm not capturing the super funny things that the girls have been saying. For example, Audrey was sick again and refused to take her medicine. She told me she didn't need medicine because she wasn't sick, just grouchy. She may out-diva me and Paige combined.
Here are some pictures from November. Audrey likes to dress up exactly like Paige. They both like to dance. Paige participated in the Montgomery Belles dancing clinic and got to dance at the high school football game. She did a great job and loved it. I'm putting that girl back in dance next year.
The girls both insist on picking out their own clothes. It started with pajamas and has morphed into all outfits. Most of the time it is fine - I get it since I love fashion too. But sometimes, their choices are out of control or I just want them to wear something in particular. Audrey is way more head strong than Paige (I think she gets it from her Daddy!).
As we do almost every year, we made the 10 (more like 12) hour drive to Perryton for Thanksgiving. We got to see my Granny and Papa which was great. They have had a very crazy year. The girls are pretty good little travelers and we have gotten good at timing potty breaks/filling up/snacking and stretching.
We had a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Ballerina Audrey
Ballerina Paige
Dancing Girls
Paige before dancing at Montgomery High School Football Game
Audrey's pose at the game
Before church - always picking out their own clothes
Dressed up for 80's bday party - way more fun for the Mom's than the kids
Paige getting into the Thanksgiving spirit
Perryton Bound - I think Audrey is showing us the starburst in her mouth
Granny and Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment