When Todd does something that I find funny but I can't believe he is doing it, I just shake my head like what can I do. Well, Paige has caught onto this so now when Todd is 'misbehaving', Paige and I look at each other with a knowing smile and shake our heads. My Mom can tell you how funny this is. I often also tell Todd that he is a mess. One day at school, Paige got pizza all over her shirt. Her teacher, Ms. Anna, told her that she was a mess and they changed her shirt. Paige felt this was a great time to say, "My Mommy thinks my Daddy is a mess!" The teachers got a good laugh out of that one!
Everything Paige wears and every toy she plays with, she wants to know "who bought that for me?" I'm not sure why she is suddenly so curious about it. If I tell her that Mommy and Daddy bought it for her she always tells me thank you and runs to find her Daddy and tell him thank you as well. What a sweetie!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment