Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween weekend was very fun and very busy. Paige dressed up as Cinderella this year so her costume looks very much like the one she wore at her dance recital a couple of weeks ago.

Paige went trick or treating at her school on Friday and around our neighborhood on Saturday. We also watched Monsters Inc. on Saturday night for movie night. Sunday we enjoyed the beautiful day by going to the zoo. Paige really liked the elephants and the giraffes. During the month of October, Paige and I made Halloween decorations. Todd and Paige carved a jack-o-lantern and baked pumpkin seeds. I posted pictures from all of our festivities in October. I apologize that the pics are in such a random order but I was having a heck of a time posting this blog!
Giraffes at the zoo
Riding the train with Mommy

A big cheese
Making a silly face (I think it was her "mad face" but she was having a hard time not laughing.)
Halloween Decorations
Pumpkin Carving with Daddy

Trick or Treating with Daddy

Big smile from Cinderella

Trick or Treating at school

2 comments:

Matt and Deachi said...

What a pretty princess!!

timluanne said...

Great pics.. looks like you had a bunch of fun days in October!