Well, it is hard for me to believe that Audrey is already 6 months old. I feel like time is just flying by but so much has happened in the last 6 months. The results of Audrey's kidney scan showed her kidneys to be normal and healthy. We have taken her off of antibiotic and just praying that those UTI's are behind us. She has also survived 2 double ear infections and a round of pink eye. She is going to be one tough cookie. At her 6 month checkup, she weighed 15 lbs and was 24 1/4 inches long. Her weight is either in the 25% or 50% as I got conflicting information from the nurse and doctor. She looks very healthy so 50% may be most accurate. Her height is in the 10% and this is actually how long Paige was at 4 months. So I guess Audrey may be my short girl - ha! Let's face it, we are all short in this family.
This weekend we took our first real road trip to OKC to visit Todd's family. We had a lot of fun and got some relaxing in. Both of the girls did really well in the car. Paige enjoyed playing with sparklers and holding the roman candle with Daddy. I don't think I have ever even held a roman candle.
Audrey is sitting up and cutting her first tooth. The tooth doesn't seem to bother her too much. She loves eating baby food but refuses to eat peas or green beans. I thought she must have an aversion to anything green but she will eat avocado. She is a happy baby and smiles all of the time. She definitely prefers Mommy and loves when Paige plays with her. Paige is an excellent big sister and plays with Audrey so Mommy can get some things done.
I will try to post pictures soon since I know that is what everybody would rather see. Hope everyone had a very Happy 4th of July!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment