Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Audrey - 5 months old
Actually, Audrey will be 5 months old tomorrow. She rolled over from her back to her tummy last night. She only did it once but I asked Dixie if she has been doing it and she said she has been close. I think she just plays with her feet and some how rolls over. She got irritated being on her tummy even though she knows how to roll from her tummy to her back. Silly girl. We also tried carrots last night which she enjoyed. She sucked on her toes as I was feeding her carrots - Nice! Now, I can lay Audrey on the floor and Paige entertains her for long periods of time. Paige just talks to her and plays with her like she is big. It is so fun to watch them. Paige always tells me "isn't Audrey just adorable". Too sweet. I will enjoy this while I can. I'm sure sibling rivalry is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment