We closed on the lot on Monday. The Pshigoda Family officially owns 2.24 acres in Crown Oaks in Montgomery, Texas. We met with a realtor on Thursday which we thought was an initial visit but she took pictures, put a sign in our yard and a lockbox on our door. Our house is not ready to be on the market but I'm just rolling with the punches. We had a garage sale on Saturday and Todd did an excellent job getting rid of our stuff. We seriously gave most of it away. Audrey was running a low fever and pulling on her ears so I took her to the doctor on Saturday. The good news is that her ears looked great so I guess she just had a virus. We have spent all day organizing closets and putting stuff in storage. The realtor is coming back on Tuesday to take more (hopefully better) pictures.
I didn't even think to take pictures this weekend. I was just too busy and Audrey was pretty cranky. No worries friends, Paige took it upon herself to follow Audrey around and get some pics. Here are some of shots she came up with. I must say she did a pretty good job.
What is she plotting? We are definitely going to have to keep an eye on her.
Paige and Audrey (super impressed that Paige took this one)
She thinks it's funny to close her eyes
Big Cheese
Big smile (even if it is a little blurry)

1 comment:
Love the girls, so cute!!!
Welcome to the House on the market club! It's alot of work with two kiddos running around! Glad to hear you guys are well!!
Post a Comment