Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pshigoda Princesses

Our weekend was great but busy. Paige had her last gymnastics class for the year. I decided we needed a break for the summer so we can focus on swimming. Paige's teacher really thinks that Paige has some natural talent for gymnastics. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. We will definitely enroll her in classes for the Fall.

The Pshigoda family should be the proud owners of 2.25 acres after tomorrow. We are very excited. I spent the weekend cleaning out closets (mainly mine) to get ready for the community garage sale next weekend. We are planning to put our house on the market the first week of June so the timing of everything is working out nicely. I can't even tell you how many clothes I had in my closet - no wonder the rod kept breaking. Todd is very concerned about building me a bigger closet in the new house since I was able to pack so many clothes in the small closet I have now.

The girls are having a blast playing chase and scaring each other. I really need to try to get that on video. They both love playing outside with Daddy. We watched the movie "Tangled" which Audrey thought was funny. Audrey got to play dress up for the first time and loved it. Here are some pictures of my sweet princesses.





1 comment:

Matt and Deachi said...

Congratulations! How exciting!