Thursday, October 9, 2008
Double Trouble
Well, the weekend and the week have been really long. We were supposed to travel to Dallas this weekend for Caden Stubblefield's birthday party but Friday evening Paige started running a fever. She had a runny nose all week so why not add a fever. Saturday morning her eye was draining as well as one of her ears. This is the first time we have had any problems with her ears since March 2007. Of course her tubes have fallen out now. The weekend was pretty rough as she would only sleep about 3 hours at a time and usually not in her bed. I took her to the doctor on Monday and she has an ear infection in both ears. They gave her an antibiotic and decongestant and I am happy to report that she went back to school today. She seems to be feeling much better. Of course now I have some type of virus but feeling much better today. Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Paige and Abbie!! I hope you all feel back to normal real soon!
Post a Comment