If you know me really well, then you know that I absolutely love to dance. Not sure why but I think it is a lot of fun. I am pretty sure we have a dancer on our hands. Paige and I have been dancing since she was born but I seriously don't know where she gets all of these moves. I think this particular video is to Tejano music. We always change the music up on her to see what moves she will come up with next (80's hair bands, salsa, Christmas music, Radio Disney-she loves it all). I am sure there will be more dancing videos to come. I think I need to get this girl in dance class.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! Gotta keep sending the videos. I swear I watched it 10 times already. She is sooo your child!
That is precious! She was really gettin down wasn't she? :) LOL!
Post a Comment