Well, this is a little belated since it is actually the day after Christmas. I have so many pictures to post and hope to do that this weekend. We had a very relaxing Christmas holiday. My parents drove in from Perryton on Christmas Eve. Almost as soon as they walked in the door from their 10+ hour car trip, Paige got to open her presents from them. My Mom (Yaya) is such a sucker when it comes to opening gifts. After we had dinner, the adults opened their gifts. We all had a great Christmas. It is a tradition in our family to wear new pajamas on Christmas Day so everyone got new pajamas. We stayed in our jammies all day and gorged ourselves with food. It was a fabulous, lazy day!
Then the fun begins. After we put Paige to bed, we had to assemble the gifts from Santa. Little did I know that I purchased two of the most difficult toys to put together. My Mom, Todd and I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. putting together a beauty salon vanity and a mini-trampoline for Paige's playroom. Yes, I do read reviews but I failed to really pay attention to the assembly drama involved in these.
I bought so many stocking stuffers that I had to fill two stockings for Paige. This really isn't a problem since she actually has 3 stockings. This was the first Christmas that she really understood the concept of Santa or opening gifts so it was really fun. She says "Wow" to everything she opens. It is so sweet. We also made a birthday cake for Jesus and Paige decorated it. She loved doing that. I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment