Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Mommy Growl

One of the things that I do when I get frustrated is growl. I don't know if I would ever notice that I do this except Todd points it out to me all of the time. It is probably one of the things that I do that annoys him the most. Well, that and sighing - he hates all the sighing that do. Like I said, I don't usually realize that I am doing it. The point of all of this is today Paige dropped her fruit cup that she got from Chick-Fil-A. As soon as it happened, she growled in frustration exactly like I do. If I was judging her, I would have given it a 10. Todd and I both burst out laughing. I imagine he is freaking out a little. Really, can there be two Abbie's in our house??? Have I mentioned that she is also a neat freak like me? Well, of course I secretly love that.

On another note, I told Paige one day to tell Todd that he was a redneck. She did and I don't think Todd was that pleased. However, now it is a running joke in our house since Paige asks him almost every day if he is a redneck. To get me back, Todd taught Paige to say that I am crazy and do the circle motion around her ears. She thinks all of this is a lot of fun. We are awful!

No comments: