skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Pshigoda Family
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Visit with the Frey Family
Since Luke and Ashley moved we don't get to see each other that often. The Frey family came over for dinner last weekend and Todd set up the water slide for the girls. They had so much fun. I can't believe that I didn't get more pictures - I didn't even take any of Lucas! I will try to do better next time. I would also like to mention that Paige and
Halle
have not always gotten along but they has such a fabulous time playing together.
1 comment:
Ashley
said...
so cute! what great friends!
August 15, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(23)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2010
(22)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(39)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(5)
Pre-Op Appointment
Random Pictures of Sweet Paige
Visit with the Frey Family
Happy Birthday Daddy!
4th of July in OKC
►
June
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(35)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
About Me
Abbie
View my complete profile
1 comment:
so cute! what great friends!
Post a Comment