We just returned from a very relaxing visit to Oklahoma City. It was so nice to visit family. We stayed with Todd's Dad and Rita. Rita's three kids and their families were all there and my parents and sister were able to come up for the weekend. We had a great time visiting and catching up with everyone. Paige had so much fun playing with her cousins: Jacob (age 14), Lauren (8), Julia (6) and Jack (3). Paige had a great time bossing everyone around. She thought she was such a big girl. I should also add that she was such an angel on the trip. She didn't even throw one major fit. Of course as soon as we got home last night she put on quite a show. We took our dogs and the kids were playing in the backyard and Sam (our crazy mutt) bit Lauren. I was completely mortified. We don't totally know what happened since the Dad's were out there and didn't see much. We think he just got spooked. She is doing fine and thankfully had on thick jeans so she just got a nasty bruise.
Funny Paige stories from our trip. Rita is in a wheelchair and Paige said, "Grandma, I like your wheels!" It was adorable. We did a lot of swimming and Paige has become much more comfortable in the water. Todd swam with her all day. She is actually enjoying wearing her floaties. Todd got out of the pool so only the kids were in there. Little Miss Paige got out of the pool and jumped right back in all by herself. We don't think she realized that Daddy wasn't there to catch her. She was a little shocked but so proud of herself for being such a big girl. Thank goodness she had her floaties on and of course we were all sitting there watching them. Hope everyone had a very blessed holiday!!
**On a pregnancy note, I can't get enough pickles or tomatoes (which can also be in the form of salsa). Good thing my in-laws have tomato plants in their backyard. I was in heaven.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I craved tomatos with salt when I was pregnant with Calyn. YUMMMMM!
Glad you all had a good time in OKC!
I crave the sour skittles (salt) with Zach. Sounds like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment