I know that Paige says lots of funny things but I can't think of any since I'm actually going to write them down - I definitely need to get better at writing them down as they happen. Here are some pics of Paige that I've taken in the last month. She is so much fun right now and she is such a big girl!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Checking in
Well, I don't have anything too exciting to write about. We've been doing very well. Paige is really enjoying school. She has been struggling with her allergies. Now that she doesn't have tonsils and has a brand new set of tubes in her ears she is doing great. Now Mommy is just learning how to deal with a runny nose instead of the major infections. I think we are getting it under control. Todd put our new desk and bookcase together so that we could move the computer out of the nursery. Yeah Todd. Of course now the ball is in my court and there is a ton of crap in there for me to go through. Hopefully, I will make a dent in it this weekend. I really want to have the nursery done by the end of October. I had a doctor's appt last week and the baby has really grown and she is doing well.
I know that Paige says lots of funny things but I can't think of any since I'm actually going to write them down - I definitely need to get better at writing them down as they happen. Here are some pics of Paige that I've taken in the last month. She is so much fun right now and she is such a big girl!
This is what my raggamuffin looked like yesterday when I picked her up from school. At least she obviously had fun, right?
Princess Paige - she insisted on wearing this to Walmart on Sunday. I think Todd was surprised that I went along with it. If you can't dress like a princess when you are 3, when are you going to do it? Besides, have you seen those Walmart emails that have been going around?
Another favorite outfit at our house.
Paige usually requests having a T-shirt on but since Yaya bought her this red tutu (it goes with her Christmas jammies), Paige only wants to wear the tutu. Thanks Yaya!
I know that Paige says lots of funny things but I can't think of any since I'm actually going to write them down - I definitely need to get better at writing them down as they happen. Here are some pics of Paige that I've taken in the last month. She is so much fun right now and she is such a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie! Love that she wore the princess outfit to Walmart. Think I'll bring my tutu and wear it with her when I come visit!! :)
Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment