My Mom (Yaya) came down for the weekend and it was a busy one. Well, busy for the cranky preggo at least. Friday after we picked Yaya up from the airport we headed straight to the outlet mall on Hwy 290. I spent plenty of money but didn't have the success that I did last time. We were on a mission to find Fall clothes/shoes for Paige. She was a complete angel while we were there.
Saturday we had dance class and my Mom got a couple new pics from that. Then it was errand running: Lowes, Target, Costco & Walmart. Needless to say I was exhausted. Todd put up the water slide for Paige and Josh, Jen, Maddie & Sam came over for dinner. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of the babies but they were so sweet and it is obvious Paige is going to be a very helpful big sister.
Yesterday, Daddy & Paige played on the water slide for hours and had so much fun. My Mom and I did some more shopping (of course). This time we hit Marshall's and Target again. I got a really cute diaper bag and new purse and some new clothes for this ever growing body. Today, I am trying to be as lazy as possible. Hope everyone had a very relaxing weekend and spent less money than I did!

1 comment:
Cute pics! I hope you were able to relax yesterday! It sounds like you had a very busy weekend!
Post a Comment