Since Paige started her new school she is always coming home singing new songs. This is her latest favorite and I have actually always liked this song "This is the day that the Lord has made." She has made lots of progress with the words because the first two weeks that she sang it she prounounced Lord as "whore". And yes, I giggled every single time. I am so happy with how much she loves this school. Todd says that her face lights up every day when he drops her off and she runs off to play with her "best friends".
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know I'm a fan of the vidyo's! I especially like this one because she keeps looking at herself in the mirror as she sings because she knows she's so stinkin cute!!
She did sound a little like me -- you know Thank you Courtney!! :)
Oh that was so sweet! I love that song too and love seeing her looking in the mirror as she does it.. so cute!
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment