Friday, April 30, 2010

Audrey's 4 month checkup

Can you believe Audrey is already 4 months old? It is so crazy how fast time flies. The doctor said she looks great except she needs some more hair. I completely agree. Unfortunately, I think it will be a while before she gets much hair. It looks like she is going to have really blonde hair. Audrey weighs 12.2 lbs (25%) and is 23" long (10%). Her head circumference is also in the 10% but I can't remember the actual measurements. Of course I looked at Paige's records to see what her stats were at 4 months: 13.6 lbs and 24.25". I couldn't believe that Paige was longer than Audrey. I was certain that Audrey would be longer especially since she was an inch longer at birth. Oh well, I know it doesn't matter and there are pretty good odds that I'm going to have 2 petite little girls. We got the green light to start Audrey on cereal, fruit and veggies. I gave her some rice cereal just to see if she liked it and she didn't seem to care for it. I felt pretty confident that was going to be the case since Paige loved it. We will try again in a few days when I'm ready to figure out how to work that into our daily routine.

Things are going well and I think I have finally figured out how to juggle having 2 kids and working full-time. I've even managed to make time for working out and spending quality time with Todd. Amazing, right? Well, I'm probably sacrificing a little too much sleep but what are you going to do?

No comments: