The weather this weekend was awesome! I managed to get lots done this weekend. As a family we went to HEB and Costco and Paige and I went to Target and to a birthday party. Paige helped her Daddy change oil in his truck and rode her bicycle while Daddy washed his truck. We got the exersaucer and door jumper out for Audrey. She seems to enjoy both of them. Here are some pics from the weekend and the latest video of Paige dancing. I am pretty sure that when my Mom & sister see this they will both say she acts exactly like her Mom. Hope everyone is enjoying this fabulous weather and feel as blessed as I do.
Changing oil in her car like Daddy Enjoying the exersaucer Hanging out in the door jumper Love these girls Sisters!!
3 comments:
Yep, she's her mother's daughter! Can't wait to see her next weekend! Love you! :)
OMG!! I am about to die laughing here. That video of Paige dancing is priceless!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Your girls are SOOO precious!! Love these pics of the 2 of them together! Adorable! :-)
Post a Comment