Thursday, April 22, 2010

Audrey Rolls Over.MOV



I aplogize that my posts are so few and far between. I'm still struggling to adjust to working full-time with 2 kids. I imagine this is easier for many women than it is for me because they have more laid back personalities. I can get easily overwhelmed. That being said, things are going really well. My girls are both doing well and they love each other sooo much. I know they will always love each other but I also know to well the joys of having a sister. Lots of fighting but still the best of friends.

Audrey absolutely adores Paige and wants to sit up and play with her so badly. This "ambition" to move in any form or fashion is new to us because our sweet little Paige chose to wait as long as possible to do anything. She didn't roll over until she was 9 months old. We know we have months before Audrey will actually be moving but we are wondering about things like baby proofing our house which we didn't do at all last time. These two girls are totally going to gang up on their Mommy, especially with encouragement they will be getting from their Dad. I'm tough and can handle it - besides it is going to be so much fun. Surely, they can't out diva me - ha! Paige is already well on her way.

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Can't believe how big she is! Think she's gonna be walkin' before you know it. She's a strong little booger! And do you have another sister you're referring too? I don't remember us fighting, ever!! :) Love you and can't wait to see my girls!