Sunday, May 16, 2010
Paige's Dance Recital 2010
Saturday was Paige's first big dance recital. She was a ladybug and looked adorable. My parents and sister came for the big event. I prepared myself for a very hectic morning but everything went very smoothly. It probably didn't hurt that I got up early and got ready before everybody else got up. The video of the recital is below. We only recorded Paige's dance and they made us stand in the back to do any recording so it is further away than we would have liked. Paige is the one standing behind the high school student who helped them remember their dance. I think Paige did an excellent job and she really seemed to enjoy herself. I must admit it isn't as good as her freestyle dancing. I've also included some pictures from the weekend. For some reason, Amber never makes it in the pictures. We will have to get one of her and the girls soon!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cute! I know you and Todd are so proud of your little ladybug!
Post a Comment