We had a fairly relaxing weekend though Todd may disagree. He mowed the grass on Friday evening and he planted plants and mulched the flower bed on Saturday. I helped mulch a little bit but Audrey decided that she wanted me all to herself. She refused to take naps all weekend. I finally decided to put her in her swing in front of the TV and it worked. It seems like Paige sleeps like a rock like Todd and Audrey is a very light sleeper like me. She sleeps great at night so I shouldn't complain at all. Amber came into town and Todd & I got to have a date night. We went to Ryan's 30th birthday party and then out to dinner. It was nice to have a grown-up night out. Thanks sis. Paige had a blast playing with Sissy. I don't think she could get me and Todd out of the house fast enough. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Best Friends!

Audrey loves Piggy too!

Redneck Hollywood

Paige's working in the yard outfit

Getting the hang of the exersaucer
No comments:
Post a Comment