On her actual birthday, it was just the four of us hanging around the house recuperating from Christmas. We took her to sonic to get a milkshake which she ended up sharing with Paige. We also put together her toddler bed. She was really skeptical at first but we convinced her to get into it.
You may have read my posts on FB about the toddler bed. Audrey slept in it without any problems for two weeks. Week 3 was the end of the world. She was extremely irritated and made herself so mad that she threw up in her bed. It was a lovely night...did I mention that of course it was a week night. I'm happy to report that she is back to happily sleeping in her bed.
Audrey is a total Mommy's girl. She is super independent and her favorite phrases are "I do it, I help and I got it." She talks all of the time. She does whatever Paige is doing. She climbs on everything. If you knew Paige when she was a baby/toddler this is all new to me. We have recently started potty training since Audrey insists on sitting on the potty when we are in public restrooms (lucky me). She is such a blessing to us. God has blessed me with two beautiful daughters.
Audrey watching TV with her diaper and crocs (she is obsessed with these shoes)
Helping Mommy make cupcakes
"I help"
Yummy!
Singing Happy Birthday
Enjoying her birthday milkshake
Big Girl Bed

No comments:
Post a Comment