Sunday, January 29, 2012

Punky Brewster???

I think it is obvious that Paige has a very vivid imagination and unique sense of style. Typically, she chooses elaborate "outfits" to sleep in at night. She requests that I introduce her to Todd & Audrey like this:

"Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, introducing the Bull Dragon Warrior Ninja Rock Star Girl

I can honestly say her style looks a whole lot like Punky Brewster. A few months back, Paige picked out new earrings. I was pushing anything girly with sparkle and of course I lost. She chose food earrings - hamburgers, french fries, pickles,etc. Currently she is wearing the corn dogs earrings which have eyes and a mouth. The sticks have broken off of the corn dogs. I asked her if she wanted to change her earrings since they were broken. Her response,"They're not corn dogs anymore, they are kolaches." I love that girl!









I had to throw in this cute pic of the girls. They were both exhausted and decided to snuggle while they watched a movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With that fashion sense, I think Paige belongs in Austin with me! Love my girls!