Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I feel my temperature risin'

Well, Paige was running a fever again on Sunday evening. I took her to the doctor on Monday to have her checked out. I figured at the very least we would find out how her ears are doing. Well, the good news is that her ears look pretty good. She has some fluid in one but the doctor seemed pleased with them. The bad news is that she tested positive for strep throat. She has been handling it quite well. She won't eat much and has discovered how much she loves chocolate milk. She thinks plain milk tastes yucky! I will be surprised if she will drink regular milk again but you never know with her. She is no longer contagious so we are going to try to go to work/school tomorrow. As far as being sick is concerned, we have had a difficult 6 weeks. I hope that we stay well for a while since we are right at the beginning of cold and flu season. Also, it is impossible to get Paige her flu shot if she is sick all of the time. Hope everyone else is staying well!!

1 comment:

amy s said...

Strep throat... oh no! Sorry to hear about that. Hope ya'll are doing better and are able to go to work and school today.
Stay well :-)