Sunday, November 9, 2008

Little Miss Manners

They have mentioned to me at Paige's school that Paige has really good manners. Of course I am a proud Mom and I have consistently reminded Paige to always say please, thank you, etc. The other day when she was sitting on the potty, Todd was standing in the doorway. I had been running around the house trying to get a few things done. I decided it was finally bath time so I ducked under Todd's arm and went into the bathroom to join Paige. She looked at me and said, "Excuse me Todd". I guess I needed a reminder to use my manners. Two year olds are such remarkable people!!

On a potty note, Paige went poopy in the potty the other day!! Of course I was making an idiot out of myself congratulating her. Todd came in and did the same thing. I even ended up giving her a chocolate kiss for such an accomplishment. That girl couldn't have cared less. She was pretty much like "what's the big deal?"

No comments: