One of Paige's favorite movies is Madagascar. I decided it would be a great idea to take Paige to see Madagascar 2 at the movie theater. We went this morning at 9:00. This is an awesome time to take small children to the movies. To my surprise, children ages 2 and under are free. We bought Paige the kid's snack pack which includes popcorn, M&M minis and a drink. I believe that is definitely a breakfast of champions. As we were watching the previews, Paige says to us, "Madagascar isn't on!" We assured her that it would be on soon. She ended up sitting on my lap. After about an hour she was ready to go. The movie was really cute and we are looking forward to seeing the ending on DVD. I guess we aren't quite ready for going to the movies but it was still a fun thing for us to do as a family.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment