Well, Paige has doing really well with the potty training at home. She has still been wearing pull ups at school. I must say that the hardest thing about potty training (besides waiting until they are ready and figuring out when that is and remembering that your child is a late bloomer) is that Paige is at school much of the time. There is no doubt in my mind that if I was home with her, she would be trained by now. Of course, I would be able to pay more attention to her potty needs since I wouldn't be watching 15 other children.
She ran out of pull ups at school and her teacher said they are ready for her to wear panties. Since this is Paige's first day to wear panties to school, I have declared this Panty Day. Keep your fingers crossed!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment