Well, we have made some substantial progress with potty training. A few weeks ago we coerced Paige to wear panties. She refused and it was a battle but now she will even pick them out. I can't remember if I have posted this before so I apologize if I am repeating myself. I broke down and bought her "Cars" underwear. Yes, I bought underwear because they don't make Lightning McQueen or Mater panties. On boys underwear, they only put the characters on the bottom. Paige thinks this is absurd so when we wear our "Cars" underwear, she wears them backwards. It is really funny and she has quite the wedgie. I guess it is good practice for wearing a thong someday...when she is in her 30's!!! It is really hard to potty train since Paige goes to school most of the week. I don't think we are quite ready to wear panties to school. She has been wearing panties most of the time for the past two weekends and she has done great with going pee-pee. We've had several public outings - 2 birthday parties, doctor's appt. and lunch at Wings N More- and we were very successful with no accidents. We even went pee pee in a public restroom (not my favorite thing to do). Paige was hesitant at first but she really wanted to flush the potty with her foot like Mommy does in public restrooms. That was all it took, I told her if she went pee pee on the potty she could flush with her foot. Who knew that would work?? Pooping is another story - though we have had some success. Finally, we have crossed a bridge and there is hope that she will be fully trained in the near future!!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the underwear! Sounds like she is getting the whole potty thing..it will come together one day trust me!
Post a Comment