Monday, June 15, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

I can't believe that it is Monday already. I shouldn't complain because we had such a relaxing weekend. I'm not even sure what we did. Paige and I did some shopping and met Todd for lunch on Friday. On Saturday, I'm pretty sure we got some sprinkler time in and Paige and I watched Toy Story. Oh, and I cooked spinach lasagne roll-ups for dinner and they were delicious. This is amazing because I never cook! Todd was gone fishing all day. On Sunday, I went to church and we all went swimming. It was such a pleasant, little family weekend. I love those and wish every weekend was like that.

Paige has turned into quite the chatterbox. I can't believe that I can't remember any of the funny things that she has been saying. This won't seem funny written but it is so funny to hear her crack herself up. For whatever reason, Paige will hand me a pretend Kleenex and say
"Mommy here's a Kleenex" then she will do the same thing but say "Mommy, here's a paper towel". She then begins to laugh hysterically and covers her mouth with her hand.

No comments: