I had my 12 week appt on Friday. Everything looks great. I am showing much sooner this time around which I guess is normal. I have been whining incessantly about it but I think I'm finally coming to terms with it. Todd will probably disagree with that statement. I think my due date is Jan 6-7. My doctor has already mentioned induction since I had Paige so quickly. She feels like there is a good chance Todd will be delivering this one. Wouldn't that be an interesting story to tell.
Todd and Paige both went to the doctor's appointment with me. Paige was so good during our long wait. She didn't say much while I was getting the ultrasound even though we were showing her the baby. When we showed her the pictures from the ultrasound she said, "Mommy, your baby looks like Eve!" She was talking about Eve from the movie Wall-E. She was right the picture did look a lot like Eve. We put the pictures on the refrigerator at home and Paige later told me that she really liked my baby. Too sweet. She is still convinced that it is a baby sister.
I forgot to post this the other day. Paige and I were walking around the block. We came upon a part of the sidewalk where the concrete was busted up. Paige wanted to know who did that. I explained to her that I didn't know. She told me that a dinosaur did it. Kids have the most creative imaginations!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment