Sunday, March 28, 2010

We Survived

Well, I made it through my first week of work. Everybody seemed to adjust much better than me. Of course, I spend a lot of time in my mind preparing for the worst and am usually pleasantly surprised by the outcome. My body is struggling to adjust to my 4:20 a.m. wake up call. Audrey is doing well at Don & Dixie's house and is taking the bottle much better than she was. She has pretty much established her own bedtime around 7:00 p.m. (she gets super cranky)and this weekend she didn't get up until 7:00 a.m. Unfortunately, I have to wake her up at 5:30 during the week but she usually falls asleep in the car. I took her for a follow up appt for her UTI and everything looks good. Our pediatrician put her on a low dose of antibiotics to take as a preventative until we see the urologist on April 15.

Paige had a great week at school and dance class. She can't wait for spring so she can wear all of her beautiful dresses. She helped Todd work in the yard and wash his truck. We are also doing a free trial on Disney Digital books (can't remember the address). Paige really enjoys it. A storyteller reads the books aloud and as the words are being read they are highlighted so you know which word it is. As your child grows, she can read to herself and click on the word for help if she is having any trouble.

It seems like I spent my entire weekend doing laundry. I did 8 loads. I would love to post pictures of the girls but I don't have the battery charger for my camera. I should get it next weekend when we visit my sister at her new place in Austin. Congratulations Sis - you're leaving the nest again!!!

No comments: