Friday, August 8, 2008

Snip Its

Today is my Friday off so I took Paige to The Woodlands mall to get her hair cut. She got her hair trimmed in April and it was getting pretty raggedy so I figured a trim would help. She didn't really like getting her hair cut last time but I was hoping she would remember how neat the place was. She threw a huge fit when we were putting her in the chair. She refused all of the fun stuff that the woman offered her. We decided that I would sit Paige on my lap and just do the best we could. After a lot of tears, Paige decided that maybe she really was interested in that lollipop that was offered. I gave it to her and she was happy the rest of the time.

Of course it is a must to ride the carousel at the mall, especially since Snip Its is right next to it. We rode it twice. The first time I put her on a horse that goes up and down. She was really scared but ended up loving it. The second time I told her to pick what she wanted to ride. Guess what my thrill-seeking, adventurous daughter picked....a bench. When I told my Mom and sister this story, they thought it was so funny and they both said "she acts just like you." I think I am even starting to feel sorry for Todd!

No comments: