Sunday, August 3, 2008

No, Never!

This has been a good weekend. Paige has been in a great mood and it has been pretty relaxing. We went to a birthday party for one of Paige's friends yesterday. Ms. Jellybean the clown was there doing face painting and balloon animals. Paige refused to have her face or hand painted but she did get a really cute puppy balloon animal. We also got to see Dixie and Don - they watched Paige at their house before Paige started her new school. It was great to see them!

After the party we went to Chik-fil-a as that seems to be our favorite family "restaurant". We traded in Paige's toy for some ice cream. Todd was trying to get Paige to give him a bite and she told him, "No, Never, Never. I will eat it by myself." Of course we are trying to work on sharing but Todd and I just started laughing. We don't like sharing our ice cream either.

I almost forgot to mention that Paige actually went pee pee in the potty. Before you get all excited, let me explain. We sit on the potty before bath time everyday unless we are having a really bad day. In an effort to get Paige to sit up there long enough for anything to happen, we have been reading books and singing songs. I was reading her a book and I heard that "tinkle" sound. It is so funny to me that this sound could make me so excited. I made a huge deal about it and Todd came in and did the same. Paige seemed somewhat pleased with herself. However, when I finally stopped cheering she just looked at me and told me that I needed to finish the story we were reading.

No comments: