Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time Out

As I am writing this I know that I am probably jinxing myself, but Paige has been a complete angel the past couple of days. She was really good in Perryton and it has carried over through the week. It has been awesome! I am not saying that she never gets in trouble. When we are putting Paige in time out she is starting to tell us that she is "sooo sorry" so we won't make her sit there. It is so funny. Unfortunately for Paige, it doesn't work.

She has also really been into singing lately. I promise to post it if we actually get a video of her singing. She loves to sing that leap frog song - "the A says aah, the A says aah, every letter makes a sound the A says aah. When Paige sings it "makes a sound" is one word. It is adorable. Tonight when I was reading The Little Mermaid to her, she pointed to the picture of Sebastian and said, "under the sea, under the sea." I was really surprised since we haven't seen the movie in a long time but very proud. Amber and I loved watching The Little Mermaid and we love all of the songs. It looks like Paige loves it also.

2 comments:

Matt and Deachi said...

I will now have the Leap Frog song stuck in my head all day. :) That little Paige is so cute!
Deachi

timluanne said...

Zach loved that song too.. and still does.. I'm with Deachi and now it is in my head!