Well, we have had a bit of a rough week at our house. Paige has gotten up in the middle of the night crying 5 out of 6 nights this week. It has been really exhausting for me. Todd tried to get up with her one night but she only wanted Mommy. I don't know why she is waking up but she is pretty inconsolable. Eventually she calms down. I don't know if she is uncomfortable in her toddler bed, having nightmares or what else it could be. She has always been a really good sleeper so this is a bit frustrating. Hopefully, this will pass soon.
I had two more teachers tell me how happy she is at school and what a joy she is to have. I think that is about 6 different adults that have commented on Paige's fabulous demeanor at school. That makes me super happy. I guess the only person she is feisty with or tests is me. I think that is probably true about most kids, or maybe I should just feel like the chosen one. She tested me a lot this week and when you add that to the sleeping issue, I have not been much fun to be around. There is no doubt in my mind that Todd will definitely agree with that! However, last night Paige and I had a great night together. We enjoyed playing together and neither of us threw any tantrums.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment