Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vagina Monologues

Well, we went pee pee on the potty again and Paige was a little more excited this time. However, she isn't excited enough to really start potty training. Now she is really interested in where this pee pee comes from. We were sitting on the potty and she was feeling around down there and kept trying to move her buddha belly so she could see it. I told her that her vagina is down there. After that, she kept saying "gina, gina". She got down from the potty, tilted her head and looked down at me or I should say she looked down at mine and she asked, " you have gina?" I know that this is just the beginning. It was all so sweet and innocent - too bad we all grow out of that.

She was so sweet the other night at bed time. She was chasing me with the "tickle bug" (that is how we tickle around here), and then she gave me kisses on my cheeks and eyes. Impossible to resist!

No comments: