Audrey is smiling all of the time and starting to bat at her toys. Since she is getting older she had become less attached to Mommy. She even let Daddy hold her while he was sitting down - it may not sound like much but it was a miracle. Here are a few pics I've taken recently of the girls. Audrey loves looking at Paige and always talks to her.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Back to reality
Well, I'm not sure that statement is completely accurate. I think I've been living in reality all along but I didn't have to go to my other full-time job every day. I go back to work on Monday. Despite the 12 nights that I got to stay in the hospital with Audrey, my leave has been fabulous. I've enjoyed every minute of it. Today, we went to Don and Dixie's house to drop off some of Audrey's things. They watched Paige when she was a baby and now they are going to watch Audrey. Audrey is more high maintenance than Paige ever was as a baby. She definitely lets you know when she doesn't like something. I'm having a lot of anxiety over the fact that she doesn't care much for drinking out of a bottle. She will eventually drink out of one but she cries a lot and is very stubborn. I'm going to blame this stubborn attitude on her Dad. He never reads what I post on the blog so I feel like it is fair game - ha! I know that she will adjust and love Don and Dixie, I just pray that she adjusts quickly. I have already shed plenty of tears over this but I'm sure there are more to come on Monday.
Audrey is smiling all of the time and starting to bat at her toys. Since she is getting older she had become less attached to Mommy. She even let Daddy hold her while he was sitting down - it may not sound like much but it was a miracle. Here are a few pics I've taken recently of the girls. Audrey loves looking at Paige and always talks to her.


Audrey is smiling all of the time and starting to bat at her toys. Since she is getting older she had become less attached to Mommy. She even let Daddy hold her while he was sitting down - it may not sound like much but it was a miracle. Here are a few pics I've taken recently of the girls. Audrey loves looking at Paige and always talks to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back to work! Call me if you need to talk!
Post a Comment