Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Paige

Wow! I can't believe that 4 years have flown by so fast. Last Friday was Paige's 4th birthday. On Thursday, I made a giant cookie for Paige to share with her friends at school. It was not the prettiest thing in the world but hopefully her class enjoyed it. We also let Paige open her presents from us. We got her some fabulous sandals that she picked out herself (she already has my shoe fetish) a cardboard castle that she can color and play in and a Barbie sing along movie. Friday we headed to San Antonio to meet my parents and sister. Instead of having a party this year, we decided to go to Sea World. It was a great decision because everyone had such a good time. Unfortunately, Audrey and I were unable to make it. As soon as we got to San Antonio, she started running a fever so we headed to the E.R. Paige stayed in at the hotel with my parents and sister and opened her presents. She got fingernail polish, makeup, a Princess Tiana dress and other goodies. After that they went to dinner and she got to blow out her candles and eat princess cupcakes. Todd and I wished we would have been there but we are so happy that Paige still had so much fun. Todd did get to go to Sea World with her the next day. Audrey was admitted to the hospital with another UTI and had to stay until she was fever-free for 24 hours. We didn't get to come home until Monday night. She is doing well and we are going to see a urologist in April. I am so sad that I missed the festivities for Paige's birthday. She is growing into such a sweet, loving and extremely entertaining little girl. I feel so blessed that God has given me the privilege of being her mother. I love you Princess!!
Blowing out her candles
What an attitude
Princess Tiana
Putting Makeup on Sissy
Giant cookie for Paige's friends at school
Paige & Daddy at Sea World
Watching Shamu
Giant Shamu that Yaya and Poppa bought...thanks Mom & Dad
Fun with Sissy
Looking at the map trying to decide where to go next

No comments: