Friday, March 12, 2010

Paige's 4 year checkup

Paige went to the doctor for her 4 year checkup. She is in the 15% for height and 50%for weight. The appointment was a breeze and Paige was such a big girl and then it was time for the shots. Four year olds get 4 shots. Paige was being such a big girl but I don't think she knew what to expect. The look of shock on her face when the nurse gave her the first shot almost brought me to tears. It was pretty horrible considering I've watched Audrey get many IV's. Paige was crying and said she couldn't walk and Audrey was crying because she doesn't like sitting in her car seat. Shouldn't I get a prize for having to be the big, strong Mommy making everything okay?? After the appointment, we went to Baskin Robbins and Paige got strawberry ice cream with skittles. She was happy after that. Isn't it convenient that they have an ice cream shop across the street from our doctor's office?? Here are some pictures I took of Paige that day. She is such a ham!





No comments: