Friday, March 19, 2010

Slumber Party

Since we went to Sea World for Paige's birthday instead of having a party with friends, I decided that we should have Rylynn spend the night. Rylynn is Paige's best friend. Ryan and Nathan (Rylynn's Mommy and Daddy) just happened to have grown up plans on St. Patrick's Day so Rylynn stayed the night with us. When Rylynn got here the girls colored some of the castle that Paige got for her birthday. Per Paige's request we had spaghetti for dinner and ice cream with sprinkles (lots of sprinkles) for dessert...just like Fancy Nancy! Then it was time to play dress up. Rylynn was Princess Tiana and Paige was Barbie. They sang and danced to Taylor Swift, painted their own fingernails and watched part of the movie Cars. There were a few minutes when Rylynn missed her Mommy but we kept her really busy and she had a good time. I've attached some links to videos on youtube of the girls singing and dancing. I don't think I did a very good job of capturing how adorable they were. Below are some pictures of the girls. I think I can throw a darn good slumber party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPtKxOE6p3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQLp5U_TQQM








No comments: